- You’re going to give me my money back? Seriously? What’s the catch?No catch. Really, none! Every time someone makes a purchase through Boom25, we receive a commission from the store as an affiliate partner. We keep a little of that commission to pay for the business and collect the rest for our Boom 25 winners. The pooled cash funds our pay out for every lucky 25th purchase. Whatever you bought, we’ll refund it. That’s it.
- How does Boom25 figure out who wins?The winner is always every 25th qualified purchase. As soon as someone wins, we start counting again.
- What do you mean by a “qualified purchase”?
A qualified purchase is a sale that has been made through Boom25 from one of our retail partners’ websites. We will be notified by the retailer about a qualified purchase as long it is complete and can no longer be refunded or cancelled – we have to protect ourselves and our partner retailers from products being returned.
So if the purchase has been refunded or cancelled, it’s disqualified and no longer eligible to win.
- How will I know if I’ve won?
We’ll send you an email!
- Do I need to open an account? How much will that cost?
Yes, you need to open an account in order to use Boom25's website and it's free of charge. You can set up an account just by entering your name, email address and chosen password. Then, you'll be able to access your personalized dashboard where you can view your shopping activity and details of your winnings and bonuses! If you need help, please contact us.
- Is Boom25 going to sell information about me and what I’ve bought? Am I now going to get pummelled with spam?
- What are "cookies" and how do I enable them?
Cookies are small pieces of information stored in your browser. We use them so that the store knows how much commission to pay us, and we know how much to pay you if you win! They’re probably enabled already but if they’re not, you can discover how to enable them on your browser at http://www.whatarecookies.com/enable.asp. This is Boom25’s cookies list.
- How do I get the money?
We’ll send the money straight to your PayPal account.
- What if I don`t have PayPal account?
If you don’t have a PayPal account we’ll send you a registration link. Registering with PayPal is free. You’ll then be able to withdraw the money and transfer to your bank account, send it to someone else or spend it online. If you still have any questions, feel free to contact our support team or drop us a message on live chat.
- So when would I get the money?
We send the money as soon as the store tells us that everything’s peachy. That can take a bit of time. Every store is different. We’ve found that some of our retail partners may be a bit slow with their processing and reporting but we always try to get the payment out as quickly as we can. As stores change their procedures, we also need to adjust our payment schedules.
- How do I know this isn`t a scam?
We’re registered in England and Wales, complying with stringent regulations under UK trading laws. As with any business, you’re protected by the law and we pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service.
With Boom25 you’ll buy a product from a store you know, you’ll receive it… and if you’re the 25th Boom25 shopper you'll win your money back. That’s all there is to it!
Boom25 > FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions
Didn't find what you were looking for? Contact us